Thursday, November 8, 2018 - 09:46
At Bringhurst Primary School, we are proud to be a part of the David...
Thursday, July 19, 2018 - 16:43
Market Harborough’s Bringhurst Primary School, part of the David Ross...
- Friday, July 1, 2016 - 14:03On Thursday 30th June we took 28 children to the DRET Summer Cup at Grantham. We had a fabulous day, the children competed well in their events and collected lots of autographs from various Olympic
- Monday, April 25, 2016 - 11:09A former pupil - Lucy Steward visited us last week for a week of work experience. Lucy (19) attended the school between 2000 and 2008. Year 6 took advantage of her skills and talent by having a
- Thursday, February 18, 2016 - 13:34Pupils from Bringhurst Primary School have been learning more about the classical art of opera during a range of workshops from Nevill Holt Opera. The critically acclaimed opera group visited the
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016 - 14:29Pupils at Bringhurst Primary School recently visited Lincoln Castle to learn more about British heritage and the long history of the castle. The Year 2 children had the opportunity to find out more
- Saturday, January 2, 2016 - 19:24I hope you have all had a very enjoyable Christmas break with family and friends. While the dark cold days of January can make us all feel a little less like getting up in the morning there are
- Thursday, December 17, 2015 - 11:56Pupils and staff at Bringhurst Primary School have been celebrating after being ranked number one in The Times School League Tables for Leicestershire. The tables, which compare the Year 6 SATs
- Thursday, October 1, 2015 - 11:59Bringhurst Primary school raised over £700 for Macmillan during their coffee morning, the highest total the school has ever raised. Year 6 did a fantatsic job organising and the event was very well
- Monday, July 6, 2015 - 17:44Pupils from Bringhurst Primary School competed in a sports event attended by Olympians and Commonwealth athletes including Denise Lewis OBE, Gabby Logan and former Scotland Rugby International, Kenny
- Friday, February 27, 2015 - 12:40A pupil from Bringhurst Primary School has won a national art competition run by the Times Education supplement, (TES). The competition saw primary school pupils from across the UK create portraits
- Saturday, February 7, 2015 - 14:26Well done to the pupils taking part in the Cross Country Competition. We are so proud of what you have achieved! Thanks to the parents for your support and encouragement and to Mr Brannigan the Team