At Bringhurst Primary School we are very proud of our school uniform and encourage all pupils to wear their school uniform with pride.
Uniform with the school logo is available to order here
To order a book bag please click here and login to your ParentPay account.
To order PE kit please click here.
Please ensure that everything is clearly marked with your child’s name.
Uniform from September 2021 - All children
- Charcoal grey skirt, trousers, shorts or pinafore
- Grey branded or unbranded v-neck jumper or cardigan
- Grey socks or tights
- Sensible, flat, polishable black school shoes with closed toes
Reception & Year 1
Royal blue branded or unbranded polo shirt
Years 2 & 3
- White, collared school shirt (short or long sleeved, not polo shirt)
- School tie (clip on)
Years 4, 5 & 6
- White, collared shirt (short or long sleeved, not polo shirt)
- School tie (clip on or real tie)
- School blazer - this is an optional item for the academic year 2021/2022
Hair & Jewellery
Long hair should be tied back and hair bands, head bands and clips should be small and in neutral or school colours
Jewellery should not be worn to school apart from
- A small, plain stud earring which the child should remove for PE
- A discrete, simple watch
- School PE shirt with star in house colour
- Navy PE shorts (branded or unbranded)
- Navy tracksuit (branded or unbranded)
- Old Bringhurst sweatshirts and fleeces can be worn for outdoor PE